Friday, April 26, 2013

JOEY FATONE´S ADVICE TO JUSTIN: DON`T BE A DOUCHE!!


Justin is not short of advice I can see. Joey is not the only one combining the word "Justin" and "douche" in the same sentence. Miss Canada, Sahar Biniaz, thinks Justin was being a douche because he apparently had no time for her. Recently it was Howie Dorough from Backstreet boys, who addressed Justin´s shirtlessnes, saying that he should quit it while Mathew McCourtney, the "King shirtlessness" begged to differ, saying that Jusin can put on his shirt wherever  he wants because it´s his shirt!

This time, a former ´N sync member Joey Fatone had something to say, soem advice to be presice:

Dont be a douche. That´s plain and simple. You get this bug from the celebrity thing, where you´re very on top of the world and everyone´s "yessing" you to death, so you´re like, "I can get away with this. I can do that." Not to say that he mght be doing anything wrong - or he might be in the wrong mix of people, in his camp.


Just like any of us, Justin will always be getting advice but it´s his decision to decide to listen or not. Try to put yourself in his shoes, it´s not that am "yessing" him all the time but it´s that I feel like people don´t really understand him.

The whole world has their eyes on him and most people are just waiting for him to fall. As a Belieber, I feel like people should think of his life and schedule. It´s not a normal one like most of the ones alot fo teenagers have. He is busy most of the time, he has his life scheduled and doesn´t have so much time to grow up like most "nornal" teenagers do. He doesn´t get the chance to try something new without being critisized, so when he acts out or tries to do something fun, people are waiting to talk crazy untrue stuff.

It´s annoying and surprising having to hear people talk crap about Justin when if they were in his shoes, they would have broken down a long time ago, they wouldn´t have half Justin´s strength. Once in a while, he sometimes upsets me with the stuff he does, I´m like "come on Justin, you cant do that!", but I mean, we are only human. You will be surprised how many people I have corrected and told them what really happened instead of the rumors they hear and they walk away saying: "Oh, I didn´t know that. I just read blah blah blah on the internet and I believe it."

I always defend him because I feel like if I don´t, then no-one gets to hear his side of the story or his voice in all the rumors and people go away having the wrong impression of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment