Saturday, May 17, 2014

Justin Bieber Accused in Attempted Cell Phone Theft & Responds to Robbery Accusations – Slams the Rumors on Twitter!!


Justin Bieber has been accused in an attempted robbery, Los Angeles police said Tuesday night.
TMZ reports that the incident allegedly took place Monday night at Sherman Oaks Castle Park, a complex in the San Fernando Valley with miniature golf and a batting cage.

The alleged female victim claims Justin demanded to see her phone so he could erase any photos taken of his entourage, according to the report.

Justin allegedly grabbed the woman’s phone when she refused to give it to him.

The woman claims that after taking the phone, Justin demanded that she unlock the device to see if she had taken any photos. She eventually proved no photos were taken, TMZ reported.
She said Justin screamed at her and her 13-year-old daughter, saying, “You’re humiliating yourself in front of your daughter. Why don’t you just get out of here.” Her daughter then started crying, according to the report.

LAPD Officer Rosario Herrera told The Los Angeles Times that detectives were interviewing the victim of the alleged attempted robbery. Detectives have not interviewed Justin Bieber.



But Justin NEVER tried to rob anyone … he never even touched the woman.

The Sherman Oaks Castle Park employee tells TMZ, claiming she witnessed the heated exchange Monday night between Justin and the woman who was taking photos of him.

The employee says the woman was definitely the instigator, being overly aggressive and ignoring security’s requests to stop snapping pics. She says Justin was upset, but never got physical with the woman in any way … and definitely didn’t try to grab her phone.

Sources say Justin lost his cool because the flash kept distracting him while he was trying to bat.

Justin Bieber is speaking up following robbery accusations that he tried to steal a woman’s phone Monday night at an entertainment complex in Los Angeles on May 14th.

In a series of tweets, he slams the “rumors” and opens up about the way he was raised.
Justin tweeted along with a screen shot of a TMZ article about the incident.
It is hard to defend myself and my privacy every moment of the day. Then to see rumors. The truth will set u free.

My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road. Sometimes it isn’t easy. But we keep trying.

I will continue to be the man my mother raised. I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair. Don’t believe rumors. Thanks for those who stick by me and those that help me grow everyday. I love you.


You tell them Justin. I couldn't have said this better myself. Why would he do a robbery he has enough money to buy whatever he wants? TMZ go on with your stupid little lies, they always make me laugh but at the end all that really is important is that we don’t believe in this BS, TMZ 98% of the time make up BS so that they can get more people to read the crap and rumors they come up with. Such kind of BS just pisses me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment