Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Strange Addiction – Toby Sheldon Addicted to Look Like Justin Bieber!!


Toby Sheldon on TLC’s “My Strange Addiction”: A 33-year-old Toby Sheldon spent over $100,000 on surgery to look like Justin Bieber. Sheldon is a songwriter who says he gets mistaken for Justin a lot and he takes it as a compliment.

Toby Sheldon on Bethenny: Bethenny welcomed Toby Sheldon to the show to talk about how he spent more than $100,000 on plastic surgery. In 30-something Toby’s case, his goal was to closely resemble Justin Bieber.

I don´t want to sound mean or anything and I hope I don´t but he looks nothing like Justin Bieber. He is far away from that, I would like to believe that I´ve seen other people who are closer looking to Justin but this guys is not and those who tell him that he looks like Justin are pretty much lying to him, maybe not, I don't know. It feels like he wasted so much of his money trying to look like Justin. I thought he looked better before the whole surgery thing started. But if he wants to try to look like Justin, who am I to say anything about it, let him do as he pleases. As long as he feels happy and it doesn´t bother anyone, else, good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment