Thursday, January 9, 2014

Justin Grafitti Spray Painting @ Milk Tyson´s House!!

@kellyosbourne: Most #Random but fun night with @justinbieber!


@kellyosbourne: Just had so much fun getting lessons from @justinbieber on how to #SprayPaint! Needless to say I was shit all I did was the horns! Justin is a lovely boy and have turned me into a true #Belieber tonight!

@milktyson: You never know who’s gonna show up! @kellyosbourne @thedingoinsnow showed up to paint my crib w/ @justinbieber WE A HUGE #FAM

@kylemassey: Jb is getting pretty good

@milktyson: Be great


@milktyson: Blessed with my #FAM arts and crafts but to have some more special guests roll through

@thedingoinsnow@kellyosbourne getting some tips from @justinbieber and @milktyson #nightriding

@milktyson: You can’t tell me @justinbieber don’t care about y’all! You guys said you felt distant from him so he jumped on my life stream! Stay tuned… Let’s spread positivity and change the 🌎 #FAM

@milktyson: Live Life. Love Life. #FAM
Justin on Milk Tyson’s live stream full video, Jan. 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment