Monday, December 2, 2013

Justin And Other Celerities Mourn Paul Walker´s Death!!


Fast & Furious co-stars like Ludacris and Tyrese sounded especially mournful, as the cast was on a break from filming Fast & Furious 7, due out July 2014. See their reactions, plus those from Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and more:
@justinbieber: RIP Paul Walker

@Ludacris: Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark

@Tyrese: At least I got to say I love you…. #OurLastExchange but our laughs and moments will live forever…

@Tyrese: My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don’t understand My heart hurts it’s broken no one can convince me that this is 
real…. Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family…

@rihanna: Very Very sad news…I’m so heartbroken about this!

@MileyCyrus: im really sad about Paul Walker :(

@AARONCARTER: I grew up idolizing @Realpaulwalker. I’m so saddened for his family and this stunning tragic loss

@ArianaGrande: What a tragedy. Cherish every moment with your friends, family & loved ones. You never know what could happen. Heartbreaking #RIPPaulWalker


The news about his death left me in utter shock. May his soul rest in eternal peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment