Friday, August 2, 2013

Justin´s Get A New Rose Tattoo!!

@bangbangnyc: Here y’all go! @justinbieber new tattoo

@justinbieber: Art


Justin was back again at the Bang Bang tattoo shop to get his latest ink, which is a rose, making it his 19th tattoo.
Check all his tattoos

Don´t get me wrong, I love Justin´s tattoos but as I have stated earlier, I think the tattoos are getting many but as long as they mean something to him, I don´t mind him getting as many as he wants. I can´t wait to find out what the rose means to him and why he got it. We love Justin and think he is hot, sexy, fly, swaggy with or without the tattoos but he shouldn´t spoil his perfect body with so many of them.

@bangbangnyc: @justinbieber back for more

@bangbangnyc: my boy @justinbieber back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment