Monday, July 15, 2013

Selena Gomez Talks Relationship With Justin Bieber And Keeping Certain Things "Super Private"!!


Selena Gomez talks about her relationship with Justin in an interview, chating about the challenges that come with dating someone in the public eye. She had taken into consideration the YOLO mentality she says:
"Sure, I knew people would talk about it, but I can’t be afraid to live my life."



She stated also that there are some things you need to keep to yourself:

I had my first ‘boyfriend’ [Nick Jonas], which wasn’t really a boyfriend, at 14, 15. You’re young and you don’t know how to be. You don’t think: ‘Now I have a boyfriend – let’s keep it super-private and low key,’ because that’s not what you’re thinking about. You’re thinking about: ‘Oh my God, we’re holding hands!’…Everybody falls in love and you would never want to hide something you’re so happy about. But I’ve learned a lot. You keep the things that are super-private to yourself. I definitely want to do that now. But it’s so hard.”


I believe getting the YOLO mentality will really help her relationship with Justin. That means they will be trying out new things together and not care so much about what people will say, because whether they like it or not, people will always spread rumors anyway so the best option is to live your life to the fullest.

I mean, I very much appreciate and approve of them keeping things  especially to do with their relationship private. Even though they will face a lot fo tough times along the way of keeping things secret, it a mature and wise move and I´m happy and proud that they are taking small steps towards that.

No comments:

Post a Comment