Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Selena Confesses That Her Track "Love Will Remember" Is About Her Break-Up WIth Justin Bieber!!


Selena has admitted that the track "Love will remember is about her break-up with Justin.
The song starts with a maybe-Justin Bieber voice which say:

Hey babe, it's me,I just want to call and tell you that I love you so, so, so, so much. I just wanted to let you know that you are my princess. You are worthy of all the love in the world. You are the love of my life. 



Then the song continues with the lyrics by Selena:
You said you loved me/I said I loved you back/What happened to that? 

At the end of the day, love will remember.


Selena tells MTV News:

There are moments you want answers but you're glad you've experienced them. 
That's the most personal track on the record, for sure.I think it's a sweet way of releasing it. It's not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting... I'm sure he'll love it too.



Even though it has been leaked and it´s not the official song, I honestly think this song is beautiful, great, amazing....you name it. I replayed the beggining of the song where Justin/or the person who sounds extreemly close to Justin tells Selena that he loves her, I almost cried, so sweet. That´s why they can´t let each other go, they break-up but make-up later on like they have again, that´s how relationships are, especially for two teenage celebrities. The lyrics to the song are very touching to me, try to listen to the lyrics. It really was a sweet way of releasing her emotions about her break-up.

I reminds me why I love Jelena! They go through tough times but they always find a way back to each others´ arms. Nomatter the paths they take late on in life, I don´t mind whether they will still be together or not, I just want both of them to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment