Monday, May 20, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT DISSES JUSTIN TWICE AT HE BILLBOARD AWARDS!!


During the Billboard Awards, as Selena gave Justin a kiss on the cheek, her BFF Taylor Swift who was with her stuck her tongue out and looked disgusted by the sight of Jelena togther and tried to pull her away from Justin or something like that.

Later on after the show, when she was asked about Justin winning the "Milestone Award", her response was:


can we have another question...


Really Taylor! Is that how things are going to be? Maybe it´s just me, but I thought it was rather rude and unkind of her. I don´t know what her problem is really. She and Justin used to be buddies but since the break-up with Selena, she has been treating Justin like some piece of.........and it´s really bugging me. I get that she is trying to stand up for Selena and be the good BFF she is but she is taking things to some other new level and it´s going to make this really uncomfortable.

I´m a Jelena fan and all I want is for both Justin and Selena to be happy, whether they are together or not, I think we Beliebers focus maybe way too much on his personal life. If he wants to be together with Selena, let him. If they are happy, then I am too. As long as Justin smiles, I and more than 39 million people out there smile. So fellow Beliebers, let´s cut the bull.... and all the drama and focus on the more important business, and that is supporting Justin. I believe we can handle that pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment