Tuesday, April 2, 2013

JUSTIN´S ULTIMATE APRIL FOOLS PRANK ON TMZ!!

                       
As all of you know, April fools was yesterday and I have to say, I didn´t get the chance to prank anyone but most people did, including Justin.

Like seriously, I was waiting the whole day to see what his prank was but it was all in progress. He posted his phone number on twitter long enough for fans to see, take pics and even share before he deleted it.
Did everyone call me yet?


But that wasn´t really his number, the joke was on TMZ and his millions of followers on twitter. It was TMZ´s tip-line number and they got thousands of calls from what they call "crazy" beliebers that were demanding to talk or even have a chat with their idol, Justin Bieber.

Since the number is toll-free (880), TMZ will be stuck with a huge bill to pay after all those calls, and I can promise you it wont be cheap!

So the wait was worth it, I knew he wouldn´t dissapoint. That was a well planned prank in my opinion that was given much thought into and nothing tops it for me.
 In other words, it was all 

 And I consider the fact he is not anywhere close to done.

april is a fun month. :)


Guess we will be expecting more pranks.

No comments:

Post a Comment